[Histonet] specimen log in sheets

Howery, Jeff L Jeff.Howery at kadlecmed.org
Tue Jun 6 17:26:04 CDT 2017

We have had some controversy regarding the use of specimen log sheets. Does your Institution require,  to have the specimens logged in along with the Patients name? Ours, currently require the Patient Information Sticker, Department #of containers, Time, Routine Fresh Frozen, Staff Initials, and Specimen Description. The Specimen Description is what this person wants to get rid of. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you can give me the size of your Institution Please.

Regards,
Jeff