[Histonet] Fungus controls

Dessasau III, Evan eddessa at emory.edu
Tue Jul 25 11:07:25 CDT 2017

Hi Toysha, How long do you let the tissue/microbes incubate and at room temp?  When we tried it in the incubator at different times the tissue was too far gone to make it useful.  After a few day you still had viable tissue structure?  I'm going to try the liver prep.
Thank you so much if you are able to help!!
E-van