[Histonet] Blood donations for money

Mayer,Toysha N TNMayer at mdanderson.org
Tue Jul 25 10:05:54 CDT 2017

Well I 'sold' my plasma in the early 1990's.  I was in college and needed the money for gas and such.
When I went to donate my blood, I was suspected of having Hep C, so I stopped selling my plasma and retested fine.
The instruments looked clean, and there was no debris in the parking lot.  But this was a college town area, so it was pretty busy.
Not sure what happened to the place, but it was a big help when my funds were low.

Toysha

Message: 1