[Histonet] FT Days Rock Hill, SC

Seeley, Heather Heather.Seeley at tenethealth.com
Thu Jul 20 12:16:31 CDT 2017

Hey Everyone!!

We have a position opening up and I wanted to let everyone know in case there is any interest. We all work FT M-F. There will be three other techs, so four total with the new employee. There are three pathologists, two transcriptionists, a PA, and two cytotechs and we  are like family in here! We do monthly fun lunches as well as a lunch club, Secret Sister, and we even do artsy things sometimes on weekends. We are looking for someone with a positive and energetic mindset that will fit in, but also someone with good work habits and some experience. We would love to hear from you!

Please contact me directly at heather.seeley at tenethealth.com<mailto:heather.seeley at tenethealth.com> for more info!

HEATHER SEELEY, HT(ASCP)
Histotech
803-985-4676 OFFICE