[Histonet] Pathology Band Saw

Kusters, Ronald ronald.kusters at pfmmedical.com
Mon Jul 17 02:17:19 CDT 2017

Dear Sandra,
You could have a look at EXAKT, a high end saw designed for Pathology.
http://exaktusa.com/pathology-equipment/

Success,
Ronald

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards

 Ronald Kusters
International Sales Manager Feather Brand Histotechnology

pfm medical ag
Wankelstraße 60
50996 Köln, Germany
T +49 (2236) 9641 660