[Histonet] Seeking a supervisor in Houston

Cheryl tkngflght at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 12:55:01 CDT 2017

Private reference lab -- pathology only -- seeking strong skills and a kind demeanor for a new position.

We've grown fast and it's time for an in-department supervisor.  Will need to bring some strong skills and grossing experience to support a team of 4 fairly new techs (less than five years on average), a couple of good lab aids and grossers.

We have fun every day, do stellar quality work for three lovely, intelligent and engaged pathologists.  About to move to new facilities - we need a high performer to meet the next stage of growth.

Generous salary, decent hours, relocation stipend for the right candidate.  Lots of other benefits and perks (we keep a stocked snack cupboard!!).

For consideration, shoot me a resume -- Ckerry at adgpath.com

Please excuse typos-sent from a phone.