[Histonet] RIP Wanda Platt Jones

Eileen Akemi Allison akemiat3377 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:18:35 CST 2017

My feelings for Wanda Platt Jones: Although I am Buddhist, and believe in reincarnation, I am untuned to all religions! In Wanda's case, perhaps, she was needed to be with her GOD to help serve in the best way possible for the ultimate good of everyone. She had an energy and presence which was focused unconditionally for true GOOD and LOVE for everyone.
Wanda to me is a True Angel; who now is looking down on us, and helping us to become better human beings. Anyone she came in contact with benefitted from her remarkable love, sweetness, and acceptance. I will truly miss her, but I know she has not left us. She is hugging and guiding us, and showering us with her love and sweetness.
She is sitting in a Prestigious Histology Chair in the Sky with all the Greats, such as the likes of Chuck Churukian. He was another Great Christian Histologist, and a Very, Dear Friend! XoXo