[Histonet] HT with grossing credentials - PRN and FT needed

Cheryl tkngflght at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 15:59:50 CST 2017

This is for the lab I currently work in -- it's growing fast and we need help!
Routine biopsy work from grossing through H&E with special stains and potentially IHC.   We're building a new lab with a move-in date in March.   It's gonna be beautiful!
If you're curious-- shoot me an email/resume with a best time to call and I'll reach out:
         ckerry at adgpath.com
PLEASE feel free to share with friends and colleagues.  This is a sweetheart job-- quality first, great people and a really nice corporate culture --
Cheryl Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
admin at fullstaff.org 800.756.3309 Phone & Fax

https://www.facebook.com/TheHistologyCompany/