[Histonet] IHC question

Lauren Sweeney lmarie08 at uga.edu
Fri Jan 6 10:52:32 CST 2017

Hello Histonet world,

Our lab has an old Dako Autostainer for IHC and there is a leak in the y-axis arm at the point where the tubing goes through a juncture. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that uses this in there lab? If so, where do you get spare parts for it? Our PI wants us to try to replace the tubing ourselves to see if that fixes the problem before getting service.

Thanks!

Lauren

Lauren Sweeney
PDRC Pathology Laboratory Manager
University of Georgia | College of Veterinary Medicine
Department of Population Health
953 College Station Rd | Athens, GA 30605
706-583-0636 |  lmarie08 at uga.edu