[Histonet] Xylene Free

Blake Taylor bcdukes at lexhealth.org
Thu Feb 23 12:21:43 CST 2017

Our hospital has asked us to investigate going xylene free.  Has anyone recently made a switch to a xylene alternative and have you been happy with your results?  We currently have 4 VIP processors and two Leica auto stainers.

Thanks for your input.

Blake Taylor
Surgical Pathology Supervisor
Lexington Medical Center
803-936-8214
bcdukes at lexhealth.org

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic message and any attachments are confidential property of the sender. The information is intended only for the use to the person to whom it was addressed. Any other interception, copying, accessing, or disclosure of this message is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and purge the message you received. Do not forward this message without permission.