[Histonet] Prostate needle biopsies

Porter, Douglas Douglas.Porter at sparrow.org
Fri Dec 15 18:39:20 CST 2017

We have stopped cutting unstained slides as physicians have started asking for the block to be sent for molecular studies.
When we cut unstained slides, there isn't enough of the specimen left for those studies.

Douglas A. Porter, HT (ASCP)
Pathologist Assistant
Anatomic Pathology IT Coordinator

Sparrow Laboratories