[Histonet] Prostate Needle Biopsies

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Fri Dec 15 14:51:00 CST 2017

We cut levels x2 with no unstained.  We've never had a problem going back to a block for additional recuts or specials.  We date all our precut IHC slides (patient or control) with an expiration date of 6 weeks.  Slides cut for histochemistry stains seem to have no expiration. Hope this helps.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
ph: 215-938-3689
fax: 215-938-3874
Care, Comfort, and Heal

Today's Topics:

   1. Prostate needle biopsies (Martha Ward-Pathology)
Message: 1