[Histonet] ANP.10255

Adesuyi, Banjo abadesuyi at nrh-ok.com
Mon Dec 4 13:14:53 CST 2017

Good afternoon,
                            Please I am wondering whether you can direct me to where I can get a policy for the pathologist's participation in a peer educational program and internal audits

Best regards,
Adesupo Adesuyi, BMLS, HT (ASCP) HTL, QIHC, QLS,
Supervisor, Histology Section
abadesuyi at nrh-ok.com<mailto:abadesuyi at nrh-ok.com>
O: 405-307-1145
M: 405-973-6363
F:  405-307-1143

======================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments.