[Histonet] Help for building up Technovit 7200 and 9100 techniques

Tina Schlüter schluetertina at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 30 05:20:20 CDT 2017

 Hello Histonet-Members

I am recently asked from my lab-coordinator to establish cutting-grinding
techniques with the technovit-resins for sectioning bones and other
hard-tissue materials.
I do not have many experiences in these techniques and I am looking for
some help. And also, where can I buy buy these resins and consumables. As
far as I know, Heraeus Kulzer has a new global distributor for this resins?
Could anybody help?

Does anybody know about trainings and courses in using these resins and
establishing the methods?

Thanks in advance for any help
Tina