[Histonet] Anti-Roll plates

Gauch, Vicki GauchV at mail.amc.edu
Mon Aug 21 13:09:11 CDT 2017

Hi,
Does anyone know a source to purchase glass anti roll plates for our Thermo cryostat ?  The one we have had for many years was recently broken and the plastic one we purchased is just not working out for us.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vicki Gauch
AMCH
Albany, NY

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical Center, or for a copy of our privacy practices, please visit us on the Internet at www.amc.edu.