[Histonet] Histology Shortage

Tom Wells Tom_Wells at bcit.ca
Fri Aug 18 14:29:43 CDT 2017

Hi,
Just to clarify. Part of the reason that there are fewer specific Histotech shortages in Canada is that Histotechnology is part of the general medical laboratory technology training. So any laboratory technologist could take a job as a histotech. Overall, the need for laboratory technologists in Canada is still great. Tom

Tom Wells
Histology Faculty
Medical Laboratory Sciences
School of Health Sciences.