[Histonet] on call autopsy services

Victoria Baker bakevictoria at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 05:59:30 CDT 2017

Have  you looked at an ad locum pathologist?  Or a retired pathologist that
would be willing to work as a per diem?

The county coroner might even be willing to get you information or know of
a pathologist willing to come in.  But do you have a dinner or a
Histologist willing to do the assisting?  There are also funeral or
certified morticians who can do assisting.

I apologise for any misspelled words.  I haven't had my tea and my phone
thinks it's a spelling scholar.
Vikki