[Histonet] PPE and countertop cleaning

Nancy Schmitt Nancy_Schmitt at pa-ucl.com
Tue Aug 8 10:00:32 CDT 2017

Good Morning!
We are circling again on these two hot topic items!
Please share what you are using for PPE for histology processes and do you also wear for embedding/cutting?
Countertop cleaning?  We went to a purchases wipe and it is eating away the countertops:(  Would you please share what you are using and what your process is for countertop cleaning?
We are CAP inspected.

Thank you much for your input

Nancy Schmitt MLT, HT(ASCP)
Pathology Support Services Manager

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.