[Histonet] new dako omnis machine vs current dako autostainer link 48

cafechague cafechague at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 12:37:31 CDT 2017

hi all!I'm validating our dako omnis. it is a brand new platform.  and I'm aware that ten positive and negative controls for antibody validations are needed for cap regulations.we are currently using the older dako stainerlink48 with all our antibodies already validated, but plan on moving it to a different location. am i to perform the same protocol for both new and old stainers? or can i just validate 5 positive and negative for the autostainerlink48, instead of having to validate 10.any feedback is appreciated!-cae