[Histonet] sectioning issues?

Bernice Frederick b-frederick at northwestern.edu
Fri Apr 21 10:10:28 CDT 2017

You may have to call a tech at thermos to ask...... It still sounds like it it's the microtome as we know they cut. Join Histonet or the NSH facebook page and you can ask there as well. I may just be missing something obvious. histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> for histonet. It is a forum.
Bernice
Bernice Frederick HTL (ASCP)
Senior Research Tech
Pathology Core Facility