[Histonet] Anti-fibrin antibody

Ana Maluenda Ana.Maluenda at baker.edu.au
Tue Apr 11 01:33:51 CDT 2017

Dear all,

I've been trying to optimise an immunohistochemistry protocol for fibrin that has not been working. Was wondering if there is anyone that would have any recommendation of staining protocols for fibrin or recommendation of anti-fibrin antibodies?
We are working with cryosections, mouse tissue, embedded fresh (no pre-fixation). I've tried different conditions already (different fixatives, blocking reagents and so on). So far, the antibodies I found commercially available are anti-mouse fibrinogen. This IHC is to complement special stainings (eg Masson and PSR).

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Ana

Ana Maluenda
Research Assistant
Atherothrombosis and Vascular Biology Laboratory

Protecting your privacy is important to us. The Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute will handle your information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and its Privacy Policy which is available at www.baker.edu.au or on request by contacting privacy at baker.edu.au or by calling 1800 838 498. The Privacy Policy also explains how you can access and correct your personal information, or make a complaint about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles. bidipp2014.0.1a
--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg