[Histonet] tissue lost in IHC

Linda Margraf Linda.Margraf at cookchildrens.org
Thu Sep 15 14:06:11 CDT 2016

Here is a message I am posting for Wendy. Please note, respond to her or the list (not me directly). Also if you have problems posting messages, please check for embedded images, graphics etc. in your mail and try sending it plain text (which eliminates the graphics). The server often rejects messages with images or logos in the footers but won't send you a message letting you know there is a problem (this is something I cannot fix, sorry).
Thanks,
Linda Margraf
Histonet administrator