[Histonet] Egg Whites and IHC Staining

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 09:59:09 CDT 2016

Egg white (in Mueller's albumin) will always produce a "shadowy" staining with IH procedures y a dark background with IHC procedures.I suggest you use pork gelatin dissolves in the water of the water bath, use (+) charged slides and increase the drying time in the oven.Also sectioning those large pieces as thin as possible will help.René