[Histonet] Ventana Ultra vs. Leica Bond Max

Gareth Davis garethdavisyuma at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:10:03 CDT 2016

I was interested in anyone's opinion on the new Ventana Benchmark Ultra and
Leica's Bond Max.  I currently use the Ventana Benchmark XT.  Ventana wants
us to upgrade to the Ultra.  Because our contract will be up in a year, my
manager and lab owners want me to check out other options.  Hoping to get a
better deal and a better instrument.  The Benchmark XT slide heaters keep
going out and the H. pylori is awful, Ventana swears it's the instruments
fault.
Thanks,

--
Ms. Gareth B. Davis, HT, QIHC (ASCPcm)