[Histonet] Histology Tech Position available at Kaiser Permanente Berkeley Regional Lab!

Bharti Parihar bhartologist at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:48:23 CDT 2016

Hello community! If anyone is interested in moving to beautiful California
or you're already in the area and you'd like to join Kaiser Permanente,
there is 12:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. position available for licensed HTs in the
Berkeley area! I'm more than happy to help anyone interested to get on
board! If the hours aren't your first choice I understand. But all hope
isn't lost! I started with the company at that shift time and after about 6
months an earlier shift opened up and with the power of being a certified
tech and seniority, I was able to get the shift. I've been able to move to
an even earlier shift since then as well, so no worries! Feel free to
respond if anyone is interested! Take care!

--
Bharti Parihar, HT (ASCP)CM