[Histonet] (no subject)

Duddey, Aimee ADuddey at firsthealth.org
Thu Sep 1 13:39:11 CDT 2016

We ran into this situation with TJC.  We had a very limited check off sheet.  In effort to standardize processes across the laboratory we adopted a program very similar to the NY facility whose program is referenced in the TJC leading practice library.  It is very rigorous and time consuming but serves its purpose well.  Also, CAP has a competency assessment program specifically for histology that is a subscription based purchase regardless if you are accredited by them.

Aimee