[Histonet] Microtome Cleaning Company and What to do with Old Metal Blades

Carol G Fields cfields at mlkch.org
Wed Oct 26 12:25:11 CDT 2016

Hi,
I have used Michael Dietrich and his team at Southeast Pathology Instrument Servicefor years.  They are the best and the nicest!
Carole

Carole Fields, HT (ASCP)
Lead Histotechnologist, Pathology Laboratory
Martin Luther King Jr. Community Hospital

1680 E. 120th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90059
O:424-338-8000 x 8341
cfields at mlkch.org