[Histonet] Part 4 - Book and Atlases - Final

Connolly, Brett M brett_connolly at merck.com
Mon Oct 24 11:11:11 CDT 2016

Hi all,

Thanks for the tremendous response! I am delighted that 38 books and atlases have found new homes. I only have 2 left if there is still interest in these.  Sorry - no more freebies available.

Primate Brain Maps: Structure of the Macaque Brain;   ISBN 0-444-50415-X   $50:00

Atlas of UroSurgical Anatomy;   ISBN 0-7216-3955-0  $30.00

Best regards,
Brett
Brett M. Connolly, Ph.D.
Prin. Scientist,
Translational Biomarkers - Imaging
Merck & Co., Inc.
PO Box 4, WP-44K
West Point, PA 19486
brett_connolly at merck.com<mailto:brett_connolly at merck.com>
T- 215-652-2501
F- 215-993-6803

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (2000 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth,
New Jersey, USA 07033), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.