[Histonet] Macrophage Stain

Julio Benavides j.benavides at eae.csic.es
Tue Oct 18 12:41:57 CDT 2016

Hi Jessica,

there are actually quite a number of Abs working on sheep tissues. Take a
look at this paper, most of them work in sheep (I believe all but
gamm-IFN). Let me know if you cannot access the paper and I will send you a
copy.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27315822

Happy to comment on the IHC conditions if you have any doubt.

Cheers

Julio

Jessica Riggleman via Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu>