[Histonet] Formalin in physician offices

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Tue Oct 11 12:28:44 CDT 2016

We provide formalin training and small volume spill kits and neutralizing wipes for all physician offices owned by our health care system.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
ph: 215-938-3689
fax: 215-938-3874

Today's Topics:
   2. Formalin in Physicians' Offices (Cartun, Richard)
   3. Re: Formalin in Physicians' Offices (Mequita Praet)

Message: 2