[Histonet] South Carolina Society for Histotechnology's Fall Expo

Sally Price sprice2003 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:12:00 CDT 2016

Greetings HistoNetters - In the event that you couldn't make one of
the state-society meetings that were held in the Spring or the NSH
Symposium/Convention just a few weeks ago, I hope you'll consider attending
the South Carolina Society for Histotechnology's Fall Expo, which will be
held Friday, November 4th through Sunday, November 6th at the Litchfield
Beach and Golf Resort in Pawley's Island - which is right between Myrtle
Beach and Charleston.

Our meeting will feature nationally recognized speakers including Liz
Chlipala, B.S., HTL(ASCP), former South Carolinian Joe Myers, M.S.,
CT(ASCP)QIHC, and Bill DeSalvo, HT(ASCP) - who are not only knowledgeable
in their respective fields, but also quite entertaining...or so I'm told.

For more information on this event, please contact the SCSH's President,
Chad McMahan at: < clmcmah at clemson.edu >

Hope to see ya'll there!
--
Sally Price