[Histonet] mats

Duddey, Aimee ADuddey at firsthealth.org
Wed Oct 5 11:32:07 CDT 2016

If you google "laboratory sticky floor mat" you will see images of the mats that we used until we renovated. They keep paraffin off of your feet and the wheels on your chairs.  Simply peel off the top layer to clean up During renovation we installed a rubber sheet flooring throughout the entire lab that eliminated the need for anti fatigue mats as well as being slip resistant. This flooring has been wonderful.

Aimee M. Duddey, MLT(ASCP)
Assistant Director of Laboratory - Pathology
FH Moore Regional Hospital
910-715-5286 office
910715-1944 fax