[Histonet] Slide dryer broke, suggestions needed

Harris, Stefanie Stefanie.Harris at crl.com
Tue Oct 4 14:27:57 CDT 2016

Hello all,

  We have been using a Mopec RotoDry as our slide dryer for over 10 years but it recently started to have  issues with being able heat and maintain the required temperature.  I have a quote for the TBS Shur/Dry II but it seems significantly smaller than what we currently have. The Shur/Dry III seems like it would be  too much for us.  What do you use as a dryer?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions,

Stefanie

Stefanie Harris
Research Assistant, Histology
Research Animal Diagnostic Services | Charles River