[Histonet] Looking for a paper

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay blayjorge at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:02:08 CDT 2016

Looking for a paper

Dear Colleagues:

Two major library searches by two different institutions and years of
looking by a very competent librarian, still unable to find the reference
below:

Cunha, A. and W. E. Kerr. 1957. A genetical theory to explain
sex-determination by arrhenotocous parthenogenesis.Forma et functio
1(4):___-___.

Does anyone have this reference? More broadly, does this reference exist?

If anyone has a constructive suggestion, please email it to me directly,
blayjorge at gmail.com

Gratefully,

Jorge

P.S. Apologies for potentially duplicate emails.

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
http://paleobiology.si.edu/staff/individuals/santiagoblay.cfm

blaypublishers.com
1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*

http://blayjorge.wordpress.com/

--
Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD