[Histonet] Uneven ER/PR

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Wed Nov 30 12:38:02 CST 2016

My first 2 items to check whenever I have uneven IHC staining are (1) Inadequate deparaffinization, (2) bad lot of charged slides - yes this can cause terribly streaky or spotty staining, and since you are using the Bond, perhaps there was an issue with coverplate placements.
Just things to consider.  Hope this helps, Terri

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital