[Histonet] (no subject)

Kuhnla, Melissa Melissa.Kuhnla at chsli.org
Mon Nov 21 09:43:59 CST 2016

Hello,
We looking to bring Kappa and Lambda by CISH on board here in my laboratory.  We have Ventana Benchmark Ultra instruments.  Can anyone running these tests let me know how long your staining protocol is?  I am putting together a report on how this change will impact workflow and turn around times.  Thank you all.

Melissa Kuhnla
Lead Medical Technologist
for IHC and FISH testing
Regional Laboratory Services
Good Samaritan Hospital
631-609-2551

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is confidential and for use by the intended addressee only. If this message is received by you in error please do not disseminate or read further. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete the message. Although Catholic Health Services of Long Island attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Thank you.