[Histonet] Exciting Full-Time MLT Opportunities Available Nationwide

Natalie Ruch natalie at ka-recruiting.com
Fri Nov 18 12:12:18 CST 2016

Dear Unknown,

Happy Fall!

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to reach out to you regarding the current MLT job opportunities that I am working on across the country. As a reminder, K.A. Recruiting is a leader in the healthcare recruiting industry and specializes in working with laboratory professionals across the country. All of our position are full-time and permanent. Our clients are eager to interview and hire before the end of the year and we have many great opportunities available! They also will relocate candidates permanently.

​I wanted to share our positions with you to see if you might be interested in learning more. If you are seeking new employment please send your most updated resume to Natalie at ka-recruiting.com and let me know the best time for us to get in touch. Finally, if you are not interested in a new opportunity. Feel free to forward my contact information along to anyone you might know seeking a new position. I look forward to hearing from you and have a wonderful holiday season!

MLT Job Opportunities Available

CA – MLT, day Shift

IA - MT/ MLT

IA - Med Tech or MLT - Night Shift, 4 10's

IL - MT/ MLT (2nd shift)

KY - MT/ MLT x 2 openings (f/t afternoon shift)

MI - MT/MLT

MT - MT/ MLT (day shift)

ND - MT/MLT

NE - MT/ MLT (Shifts vary, work four 9 hour shifts/ week) (x 2 openings)

NE - MLT

OH - MT/MLT x 2 openings (2nd & 3rd shift)

PA - MT/ MLT

WI - MT/ MLT (Thurs - Saturday night shift 6p-6a)

TN - Hematology MT/ MLT x 2 openings (3rd shift opening)

VA- Lab Technician, first shift M-F (can be MLT with Blood Bank experience)

VA - Hematology x2 openings (night & Evening) & 1 MLT Hematology

Sincerely,

Natalie Ruch

Healthcare Recruiting Manager

K.A. Recruiting, Inc

10 Post Office Square 8th Floor South

Boston, MA 02129

(P): 617.746.2660 (Please note new number) ext: 01

(F): 617.507.8009

This email was sent to histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu, by Natalie Ruch<natalie at ka-recruiting.com>
To remove your email address permanently from future mailings, please go to the following URL:
http://email.bullhorn.com/wf/click?upn=9PHVqJROJZxwvA3zOhpnU0TB3U8uNa4Es-2FDIfIsgS4OF0Wzy-2BOQyPQKGbFmZz8mg-2BQzD075i8TlFtLeP-2FsEHq9jNcom-2F2t5BAmGZMfqIzW1SEHzvUtKJQU7-2FPi8hZRsTQhHEvQruCbfz9lws9pmjyqxfwfL4rJ9Q-2BtmPnmy0MC0-2FhNpn2PFj48J6kQjDF5t-2BvPb5RqhTwO0eOJF3QXsEQaS83H-2FwGn77Y42sKZMBqM3mQxovlaQ7mYPoKGbiyHSg2Vb8Sy9djmyfGPgOzqNZCP0dJ8QK0zD473Y6B0po0GMZm93aDPgVwSN4-2FzMy47lP-2F-2Bc3DqB7I9Jp35LVQEDQ7Q-3D-3D_4QNM6OU48aAU9YdlpNerABiNTwVWA-2FXLabFqU9mdUAFAD2LMMalOrBZjQh-2BpL7mOpOqQxFG-2FiO4xDwW-2B5PHa3eOsLE-2BzHUSuNctXESqMheW-2FkBiEO1p1JttLHrfQus3KAyIlxlwy9H2Xhn3njsEs-2BibqPkLovv5mkZhLRHXLv9V5Y2EbVcL3jI-2FjiGVogsrcKvFU6FlEFrWBKuga4BoFANCbYBpx3Hcc1nNNuMLkJRw-3D