[Histonet] Lab Assistants

Lester Raff MD LRaff at uropartners.com
Wed Nov 16 15:20:41 CST 2016

Our Anatomic Path lab assistants:

1) Accept cases from courier and accession them

2) Gross core biopsies (all our lab assistants have Bachelors Degrees and have been trained)

3) Cytology Prep

4) File slides and blocks

5) Fill supply orders for our clinician offices

6) Prepare some QA statistics

Sorry can't release salary data here.

Lester J. Raff, MD MBA

UroPartners