[Histonet] Cold Ischemic time

Cristi Rigazio cls71877 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 07:47:43 CDT 2016

Hi histo land!

Referencing CAP requirement ANP.22983, how do you all document cold
ischemic time?  Do you have a "macro" that the pathologists input or a
disclaimer?  We were recently inspected and we include a "disclaimer" in
the reports that the time is less than one hour, but the inspector said
that it was not "Accurately documented in the report"...I want to fix this
this, of course but wondered if you all had any guidance such that I don't
try and recreate the wheel.  Thank you for your time!

Cristi