[Histonet] thank you HistoNet! Histology STEM long off-topic

Elizabeth Chlipala liz at premierlab.com
Fri May 27 11:30:16 CDT 2016

The NSH as a part of its awards and scholarships program has the Newcomer Helping Hand Scholarship.

If you are considering doing something like what Adelle or Ray did  and are a NSH member for two years you can apply for this scholarship.  The scholarship is for $2000.00 so it is quite substantial.  The deadline for awards nomination is June 1st, so there is still time to nominate yourself.

Here is the link  http://nsh.org/content/newcomer-helping-hand-scholarship

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592