[Histonet] Factor VIII

Eddie Martin edmartin26 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 15:28:31 CDT 2016

Hi Carol,

You probably are getting inconsistent results with Novocastra Factor 8 antibody because the Novocastra RTU is for human diagnostic testing. If you need it for canine testing and would still need to use the bond max to perform the test, then you would need a canine anti-mouse or Canine anti-rabbit preferably monoclonal antibody.

Kind Regards,
Eddie Martin HT(ASCP),QIHC
954-826-9403

Sent from my iPhone