[Histonet] GHS vs. NFPA labeling

Cates, Julia Julia.Cates at AHSS.ORG
Wed May 25 12:09:49 CDT 2016

Oops! I do not believe it is permitted:)  I need to read more carefully before I send out emails!!

See the link below for a recent blog entry addressing this very question.  I do not believe placing a new label on an original container is not permitted.  I would transfer to a secondary container, if able, and label accordingly.

http://danthelabsafetyman.tumblr.com/

Thanks,

Julia Cates, HT(ASCP)cm
Pathology Coordinator, Pathology
Park Ridge Health
(828)650-8243| Fax: (828)209-5315

Confidentiality Statement: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply to this email and delete the original and all copies of this email.