[Histonet] shrinking mouse eyes

Elizabeth Chlipala liz at premierlab.com
Wed May 18 16:30:01 CDT 2016

Nancy

I cannot comment on the plastic embedding but this also happens with paraffin embedded samples.  We trim off one of the edges on all mouse and rat eye samples and that eliminates that problem with paraffin embedded samples.  I can send pictures of a rat eye that has been trimmed.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308