[Histonet] floor vibration

Bernice Frederick b-frederick at northwestern.edu
Tue May 17 07:11:26 CDT 2016

We have issues as HVAC is above us! Sometimes at the switch over from heat to air and vice versa the facilities personnel don't check the drains and we get a flood. Came in one morning to hear dripping and we were going to a self -eval that day.! Most of the water was in my garbage can (Thankfully) Just missed my PC and the TMA arrayer. Got part of the embedding unit (it was a big leak). Facilities had the wet/dry vac up in the ceiling to get rid of the water. Had to have a good chunk of ceiling replaced and repaired after that one. There was even water in the light fixtures!
Bernice

Bernice Frederick HTL (ASCP)
Senior Research Tech
Pathology Core Facility