[Histonet] floor vibration

Keyser Gerald T GKeyser at uwhealth.org
Mon May 16 15:25:23 CDT 2016

I can think of two things.

First, relentlessly make fun of your building planner for putting a histology lab underneath a laundry. This is a mistake worthy of pointing and laughing.

Second, there are isolation tables and platforms. That's probably the first thing I would try.

http://www.taab.co.uk/pdf-details/305_taab_products_1402580607.pdf

Gerry