[Histonet] floor vibration

Nancy Schmitt Nancy_Schmitt at pa-ucl.com
Mon May 16 10:03:25 CDT 2016

Happy Monday!
We are moving to a new space and part of our area is above the laundry - there is some vibration from there.  Does anyone have any experience with this and could you please share how you accommodated this?  Special flooring, pads, etc.
Thank you much!

Nancy Schmitt HT, MLT (ASCP)

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.