[Histonet] Melanin Bleach

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 11:36:54 CDT 2016

You are right. Bleaching is a "rough" procedure for the "survival" of sections and if on top of that you left the section overnight in DiH2O that is a recipe for disaster, as the one you experienced. Try to do the whole procedure during the same day.Additionally it seems to me that 6h in potassium permanganate is too much, you should check the condition of the sections every hour trying to minimize KMnO4 action the least time possible.René