[Histonet] picric acid

STEVEN PINHEIRO SPINHEIRO at lumc.edu
Thu May 5 14:29:12 CDT 2016

Well you have the most important part correct- Keep it wet. But that doesn't address how to dispose of it. You could choose to make it non explosive by using sodium hydroxide and sulfide. But then its toxic and needs to be treated and removed accordingly. You can also list it as flammable and have it removed by the correctly licensed third party.
Never pour down the drain as it could react w copper pipes. Many reasons to dispose of it properly.

Steve Pinheiro