[Histonet] PAS Stain

koellingr at comcast.net koellingr at comcast.net
Thu May 5 13:48:15 CDT 2016

An excellent point.  For anyone wanting to investigate-simply do a PubMed search on variation of AMY1 gene.  Sorry; I guess I should say this is, strictly speaking, non-histology related topic and I don't want to get into trouble as some before me.  Tons of research about this linking back (in theory) to positive selection in hunter-gatherers versus agricultural ancestors, race, obesity, phenotypic and dietary differences as to why maybe there can be big differences.
Spokane Ray