[Histonet] No More Blog Posts -- Over and Out!

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac at outlook.com
Mon May 2 17:49:09 CDT 2016

Another personal e-mail from you that is unwanted. I am feeling like I have my own stalker. You are one of the reasons that individuals will not post or comment, personal and ugly. I cannot imagine why your workplace (LUMC.edu) chose you to represent them. I request that you no longer contact me and make personal attacks. I know nothing of you and you certainly do not know anything about me. If you have something to say, post to the listserve, not me.